Saturday, September 7, 2013

The Good People of Canada

Seeing as how I have time and nothing to do for a solid two hours why not post on le blog? Ive been gone from the homestead for what, 5 or 6 hours already and I have pure unadulterated freedom coarsing through my veins. I'm pregnant with invincibility and am oozing determination from every pore on my body. Jokes jokes I just feel really composed and happy. Usually I would use a word other than "happy" but right now I can't think of one more apposite. Happiness is thoroughly underrated and when it happens shouldn't be dissected or explained, just experienced. I must admit I am quite smitten with Toronto. Although I have not stepped outside her aiport I like what I see so far. Any country whose airport has free wifi is definitely a country worth visiting. The people who work here seem fairly normal and look like floridians minus the tans and sex appeal.Maybe there's more to Canada than just being the overlooked growth clinging to the awesome America for a seat at the cool kids table at the UN. anyway,thanks Canada for hosting me for a bit but I'm ready to peace out to Rome the eternal city. “When people talk, listen completely. Most people never listen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment